Sunday, September 18, 2011

Karla



When I grow up, I want to be a vet. I would like take care of animals. I love to help animals and I like to see them. I am going to get a pet or I might even get three pets. That is what I want to do when I grow up. Here are more reasons why I like animals. They are silly, cute, huggable, sweet, playful and love to explore. They are nice and love to eat. I love walking them at the park and playing fetch at the park I carry them and hold them. I play outside with them while I make food and water to drink. They nap while I do this. I love animals so now you know what I want to do when I grow up.

1 comment:

  1. Rock on. Good start! I love animals too, especially cats. A few comments:

    1. I thought the sentence about "I am going to get a pet or I might even get three pets" is great. I laughed out loud when I read this.

    2. There's a missing period somewhere in this paragraph. Can you find it? It's before "I carry them and hold them."

    3. I think you're missing the word "to" here: "I would like to take care of animals."

    Keep it up! Next time, try telling us what your favorite animal is, and give us some details on why it's your favorite.

    ReplyDelete