Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lanaireoje



    One person I respect is my mom. I respect my mom, because she buys me stuff. I also respect her because she is a special part of me.

    She pays for a lot of stuff. I like when she pays for my clothes. I love when we go shopping. She spends some money on herself. She buys skinny Jeans, T-shirts, and under stuff.

    My mom is a special part of me because she raised me to be brave and strong kid. She makes me act like a mature kid.

    I love my mom. I hope I become a good mother!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lanaireoje,
    It was very interesting to read about your mom and how special she is to you. It sounds like you really respect her and enjoy spending time with her.

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lanaireoje,
    Your Mom is obviously special to you. Lucky her! I liked reading that she bought "skinny jeans,T-shirts, and under stuff." By being specific you SHOWED me a lot about her.
    Good luck with your writing.

    Patresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your story by jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LIKE YOUR STORY BY KENNY

    ReplyDelete