Saturday, September 17, 2011

Seraiah


    When I grow up I want to be a Vet so that I can do surgery on the animals and so I can make a big difference. So I could save elephants, monkeys, alligators, crocodiles, and dolfins I will have a house and get a tiger a tiger is a lion and a tiger mixed together and some other animals in my house. It is going to be huge I am going to have a room with pillows every where. In another room, there is going to be mirrors on the walls and ceilings If you keep walking, you will fall on a slide then you you go to the ball room. Then go eat breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. Point: I liked the sentence where you said there would be pillows everywhere. That was an interesting detail. "It is going to be huge I am going to have a room with pillows every where."

    Question: I would like to know more about what colors the pillows would be and what you would do in that room? Would the pillows be for the animals?

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really could picture a room full of animals on pillows.

    How might you help and take care of these animals? I think this is an important part of the Introductory sentence. I think that being a vet is a great career.
    Be ready to stay in school and study hard.
    Nice work!
    Mrs. T.

    ReplyDelete