Sunday, September 25, 2011

Reese


    I admire my mom because when I have a problem she fixes it. Like one time, I was being picked on at school. I called my mom and he was expelled for a year for some reason. It would be at least a month. This is why I love my mom.

    Another reason I admire my mom is she helps me with my homework. When I’m sick, she gets me soup I like any kind of soup. She is the best. There are a bunch of things I can’t do without her. She donates clothes to my school that is nice. This is why I love my mom.

2 comments:

  1. Reese,

    You are lucky that you can count on your mom when you have a problem! I can't wait to read your next piece.

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you wrote, and I bet your mother loved it! I look forward to reading more stories by you. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete