Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kazaiah

I've been scared of the dark when it's just me and the wind was blowing when I was 5.
The smell of sugar is weird.
I tell you sincerely I have accidentally lost at the age of six.
I once screamed when I've scraped my knee.

Once I've through up on my brother's socks
Twice, I've stayed home because I was sick.
I've held a patao.
I have shopped for toys.

I lost my bear.
I found my tooth.
I'm nine
I love my family.

I saw a raccoon I've heard crying
I have money
Now I look for houses.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kazaiah,
    I love all the different things you thought to write about. They all seem important. Now I would love to hear three sentences about just one thing you wrote on your list. How about writing about what you see when you look for houses OR write three sentences telling me about sugar.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kazaiah,

    Do you know what poetry is? This seems like a really good poem for someone someone who is just nine. Stream of consciousness is when you write down whatever pops into your head.

    Can you pick one sentence and write only about that thing? What sentence would you pick? What other ways can you talk about that one sentence.

    Mrs. M

    ReplyDelete