Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Reese

I've been scared of little flies and bees,
but now I'm not.
The smell of garbage always makes me want to puke!
I tell you sincerely my sister always wants me to play with her
and it's annoying!

I once screamed so loud the people next door could here it.
Once I've fallen down a hill in a truck!
Twice, I've fallen off a dirt bike.
I've held a cat like 1,000,000 times.

I have shopped no where really.
I lost my great grandma and it was sad.
I found 40 dollars on the street before!

I'm very good at video games.
I love the game call of Duty Black Ops.
I saw a shark before.
I've heard my sister scream at me it hurt!
I have been on a roller coaster.
Now I can do a front flip.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reese,

    I like the way you use the exclamation point (!). It helps to emphasize your point in the sentence, such as this one: "The smell of garbage always makes me want to puke!"

    I'm wondering about one of the the things you wrote, "I saw a shark before." Where did you see the shark? It's nice to have a bit more detail.

    Great job, keep up the good work!

    Lance

    ReplyDelete