Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lucia


I've been scared of many things like raccoons or haunted houses. 
I admit I am not good at math. 
I once screamed on Halloween, because I got scared. 

I climbed to the top of a high tree. 
The smell of fresh air reminds me of home and nature. 
I've held a blue dead bird. 
I have many dreams that are hard to explain. 

I've heard many things, like scary stories or sad stories. 
I lost many treasures like my grandma.
I have shopped for many things like clothes or shoes. 
I found an awesome rock. 

I love many things, but the one thing. 
I really love is my family. 
Now I know that beyond the earth, there is lots and lots of things. 
Even if they are boring.

3 comments:

  1. Lucia,
    Your writing shows a lot of feelings, which makes it interesting.
    Have you tried starting sentences with another word instead of "I"? The sentence that starts with "Now" is really good. When you have more than one thing ,you would write "there are lots and lots of things".
    Nice work,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucia, Your writing indicates that you are sensitive to many different situations and events and are aware of your own feelings. It makes the reader think about being as honest as you have been in sharing your experiences. Your format of answering with "I" makes me think you were answering a series of questions. Perhaps after you have answered all the questions and know what you want to say, you could go back and consider getting your same thoughts across useing a variety of expressions.
    Reading what you had to say was interesting and I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucia,
    I love that you write with your nose, ears, fingers, and eyes! You notice and write colors and smells. Keep doing that. I also like that you think of things that are higher than you are! You also include your feelings. Good job. Can you tell me three or four things that bore you and why they bore you?
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete