Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kazaiah

Tiny life on the Ground Teaches you about Fungus bacteria. A ½ a spoonful has 500 million bacteria unit. Bacteria has one cell. Bacteria turns plants and animals into soil. Bacteria can help the Earth.

Fungus is also a tiny living thing. Fungus is a thing you can’t see. Fungus can help the Earth. Fungus is every where you never know that you are stepping on fungus. That’s how small it is. Also fungus can be in food, like cheese. The most interesting thing I learned is it can help the Earth.

2 comments:

  1. Kaziah, thank you so much for your very interesting writing on fungus and bacteria. I know so little about it. I never thought about fungus helping the earth. And I only thought bacteria was how you get an infection. I'm glad you are writing and that I get a chance to read this. Thank you and I hope you keep on writing. I love to write, but never thought I was good enough, so i didn't do it. You are "good enought" keep writing.
    sincerely, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaziah, I really liked you post. There are so many things we can learn about things we can't even see.

    ReplyDelete