Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Karla

Once, I found a dead cat on grass and a squirrel.
Twice, I found a dead bunny and I was really sad for the bunny.
I have seen a very very fat cat before.
Now I am 10 years old.

I'm in 4th grade now
I've held a furry new born puppy before.
I tell you sincerely for my 9th Birthday I got 39 bucks.
I've been scared of nothing in my life.

The smell of vinegar is a smell I do not like at all.
I saw a raccoon near a river before.
I found out that I am not allergic to anything.
I love the color red and reading comics.
I've heard my mom say to me that when I finish my home work I can have ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karla,

    Your writing flows very nicely and is easy to read. I am glad you have not been scarred of anything!I especially like the fact you have an animal in each part.
    Good work,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete