Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kiran

Tiny Life on the ground explains what bacteria do. Bacteria is small and you will have to use a microscope to see it. Bacteria is so small that it only had one cell. Did you know 2 ½ a spoonful of dirt has at least more than 400 million bacteria in it? Bacteria eats dead plants and animals. I know it might sound grous, but if there was no bacteria every thing would end up were you step.
Fungus is everywhere.

Fungus reaches you how cool they really are. Sometimes when you have a cold, you might have fungus growing inside of you. Other times you can see fungus. Some people think fungus is a mushroom. Fungi like to live in the forest. There they get to  eat dead trees and animals. Tiny life on the ground really helped me explain this to other people.

2 comments:

  1. Point: It was great, if a little gross, to include the detail about fungus inside you. "Sometimes when you have a cold, you might have fungus growing inside of you."

    Question: Did you learn how to get the fungus out of you?

    Mrs. Witter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiran!

    I have a little bit of a cold right now, actually! Thank you for explaining how it could be a fungus. I'm going to ask my doctor to check into that tomorrow. =)

    Is the fungus that's inside me when I have a cold, different from the fungus I eat when I eat a mushroom?

    Thank you for your wonderful work.
    Keep up the great work!

    Ms. D

    ReplyDelete