Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ben

I've been scared of cold ugly cheese.
The smell of pizza so good.
I tell you sincerely hate cold cheese,

I once screamed at my sister.
Once I've wore nail polish to school.
Twice die fallen owl of my hair.

I've held a piece of chocolate.
I have shopped at Movie madness.
I lost my kitten for ten hours.

I found 25 cents on the ground.
I am in 4th grade.
I love my family.
I saw a show called Grey's Anatomy.

I've heard of people eating sows tongues.
I have a game gult. Now I am a monkey.
Not, I will testify that I am short.
One of the best comic look series is Bleddals.

2 comments:

  1. Ben,
    I really like your work; it made me laugh.
    Did you check the sentence that begins with "twice"? I am curious about what you were trying to say.
    Keep up the good work!
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you poem it is hilarious! Keep up the great work, your writing is really great. You can have serious future here!

    ReplyDelete