Sunday, October 27, 2013

Zaidee

I will teach younger children to learn the basics of playing guitar. It is for kids of the 5 & 7. I will charge 10-15 dollars an hour. I will give out scholarships. The most interesting thing I learned about. There will be adult supervision available; I will also give out discounts very advanced kids should go to someone else. Checks will be acceptable. I will have very limited space.

            If you call too late you might be denied. All types of money are acceptable, half hour long class starting Oct 28, 2013. No kid will be accepted if they cause drama. I am only 9, so if you don’t want your kid with a 9 year old, you’re welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Nice job on writing about your guitar lessons. You made it clear what you are offering and were honest about what you are not able to do, and that is helpful to the reader. It wa easy to understand you and I felt like I got to know you a little bit as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zaidee, you are very generous to offer scholarships! Your guitar lesson idea is a great way to earn some money while helping people. Little kids love to learn new things from older kids.

    What will you do with the money you earn? Are you saving it for something special?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zaidee,

    Your expectations are certainly clear and if I were to bring my child for lessons I would know exactly what to do. I wonder, though, would you accept international currency like pesos or loonies?

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have really thought out what you can offer and what you will put up with during your lessons. Nice idea to give scholarships to kids who need help paying for the lessons. Reading your peace reminds me that I would like to learn the basics myself.

    ReplyDelete