Monday, October 28, 2013

Lily

I am reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The order of Phoenix is the 5th I am on chapter twenty nine is called “Career Advice”. It has thirty seven chapters in it and eight hundred and seventy. I like the Harry Potter series because it has action and mysteries all in one.

            I watched the 4th Harry Potter movie on Friday. It is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It is a little scary but it is cool. It has Pegasus dragons gill weed sharks, quick quotes quill beetles ships and evil things. I enjoyed watching this movie because it was a cool and entertaining movie to watch.


            Harry Potter is a great person because he survived. You know how aka Lord Voldemort when he used the killing curse aka Avada kedavra. He only got little scar on his forehead. Voldemort lost his powers then and he got supporters also death eaters. Barty crouch’s son and worm tail are his big supporters.

5 comments:

  1. Lily,

    I've never read a Harry Potter book but your article makes me want to read one!

    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily,

    I have never read the Harry Potter series. It sounds like it is action-packed! Maybe I will have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Started reading Harry Potter when I was your age :) Its great that you've gone up to the 5th book :) Hope you finish the series real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love Harry Potter because it is mystery and action. Who is your favourite character? Mine is Ron Weasley.

    Keep up the great writing Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on reading your way through the Harry Potter series Lily :) Who's your favourite character?

    ReplyDelete