Sunday, October 27, 2013

Violet

What do you do if you are too impatient to save up for something you really wanted for a long time? How do you do it? There are a lot of ways of doing it. So how do you solve it?
            What are ideas to solve it? One way you can do it is you can try to be more patient. Another thing you can do is try to save up for something not so expensive. Some other ways are you can try to sell something to make money. Also you can collect loose change.

            Why is it important to solve money jams? It is important because you can run into other money jams when you are an adult. It is also good to solve these problems because when you are an adult you won’t be able to get a house or anything you needed. That’s why it is also important to study money problems in school. I wonder if money will be this important in the future.

5 comments:

  1. Violet, all good questions! What would you save up money for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violet, you did a very good job of making me think about how I should save some of my money, both for the inexpensive things (short term savings) and for expensive things (long term savings). Both types of savings are important. I will be patient and save most of my money for the future. I may also spend a little bit on occasional small, inexpensive treats. But I do know one of the things that makes me happy is to see my savings account grow bigger and bigger over time.

    You did an excellent job of drawing the reader in with your questions, to make them really think about the importance of saving and some ways to do that. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fact that you realize it is important to solve money issues. There are many adults who never learnt how to do that when they were young and so they continue to have problems even later in life.
    It will be interesting to see if money will be important in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Violet,

    I like how you addressed that saving money requires patience. That has been a hard lesson for me to learn as an adult because sometimes I really, really want to buy something even though I know I should save the money. Thank you for reminding me that patience is important when it comes to money.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete


  5. Your use of questions to start you writing was very effective. The information was a good reminder about why it is important to keep track of spending. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete