Monday, October 28, 2013

Rakyah

Winter is my favorite season. Why? Because my birthday and Christmas is in that season. I like my birthday because as I get older I get to do more things. I also like Christmas because I get to see my family. I like the season mainly because it can show any time and I like snow.

            For Christmas we have a party. Most of my family members come. Last year when December comes my grandpa gives me a countdown paper. ON the 25th of December I wake up as early as I can to get ready for the party. I like Christmas because I get to see my family.


            On my birthday I have a lot of fun. My brother comes to my party a lot. I was born on 2 cousins birthday and 2 brothers birthday. All of my cousin come if they can. I go to a lot of fun places last time I had a house part it turned into a sleepover. I like my birthday because as I get older I get more stuff.

5 comments:

  1. What a great writer you are Rakyah! Getting to do more stuff as you get older is fun, but getting to celebrate your birthday with family and friends is even more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rakyah, it sounds like you have a lot of festivities with your family in the winter months! It must be so much fun to get to celebrate your birthday with cousins and brothers! Do you and your cousins and brothers ever plan the birthday party together or does your family plan the party for all of you? What has been your favorite birthday party so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Rakyah, it sounds like you have a lot of fun with your family! IT must be a lot of fun to celebrate your birthday with cousins and brothers! Do you and your cousins and brothers plan your party together or does your family plan the party for you? What has been your favorite birthday so far?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Rakyah! My birthday is in December, too. It's a fun time of the year to have birthdays, plus the beautiful holiday of Christmas. Your wonderfully written story about your celebrations shows what a happy time of year it is for you and your whole family. I hope your birthday and Christmas this year are as awesome as your story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice job you did on this piece. It sounds like you must have lots of fun at your house in December. Your grandfather had a great idea to give you a countdown paper so you can keep track of the days left till Christmas. Have fun and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete