Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Eleanor


Eleanor
Two animals I like are cats and horses. Cats are soft and cuddly pets. Horses are very fun to ride.
Soft and cuddly pets are cats. Cats purr when you are petting them because they like it. Cats are good pets if you want somebody to snuggle with. Some animals that are fun to ride are horses. You have to put the right tack (saddle, reins, etc.) on if you want to ride. Horses are good pets, but you have to live in country.
I like horses better than cats. I already have a cat as a pet.

2 comments:

  1. Great piece of writing Eleanor. You make me want to have a both a horse and a cat after reading this. I especially like the part about snuggling. I have a pet bunny who is nice to snuggle with.

    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, horses are very fun to ride! I hope you have fun riding horses and cuddling your cat.

    ReplyDelete