Friday, March 22, 2013

Elena


Elena
“Activities I do outside of school”
            Two of my favorite activities outside of school is piano and ice skating. I have piano lessons on Tuesday. I have ice skating class on Saturday.
            On Tuesday I have piano lessons. I practice the piano every day, because I have a piano at my house. I like playing Lunar Eclipse, Burgmuller and Siciliano. I play the Siciliano with my mom. It is a four hand piece.
            On Saturday I have ice skating class. I like ice skating, though sometimes it’s hard. I am in basic 6. In basic 6, we do bunny hops, lunge, spiral, three turn and T stops. 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like fun! I love the details you gave about your piano lessons and your skating classes. Both activities sound hard, but I bet you will become very good with so much practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Elena! Keep up the good work! I took piano lessons when I was younger, but I didn't stick with it and am definitely regretting it now! From the sound of it, you'll be a wonderful piano player and ice skater someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading about your activities outside of school.

    You must be very talented to be learning how to play the piano and ice skating at the same time and at such a young age.

    It is good to explore your interests outside of the classroom. And it sounds like you really enjoy doing these things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is wonderful that you start each paragraph of your writing with a topic sentence. That is a skill that you will use for a long time, and I am constantly reminding my writers to do the same (they are in college). Great writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you keep busy with lots of fun activities! I wonder, how did you choose piano and ice skating? Basic 6 sounds hard! I bet you're really good at skating by now. It's really cool that you have piano pieces you can play with your mom.

    ReplyDelete