Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lexi


Lexi
“People”
            Two great people in my life are my mom, and Ms. Luria. My mom is 45 years old. Ms. Luria is a 2nd and 3rd grade  teacher. They’re both nice and awesome people.
            My mom is a great person in my life. Since my mom is 45, she also has 4 kids including me. She has 2 kids that are 10 years older than my brother and I. My mom is the best mom I could never had!
            Ms. Luria is a great person in my life. She is nice, because she cares and respects her classroom. She’s a good teacher with 24 kids in her room. Ms. Luria is the best teacher I could ever have. 

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a couple of great women influencing you! It is great that you have such amazing role models in your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for writing to me.

      Lexi

      Delete
  2. It's wonderful that you have such great people in your life! I like the details you put in your writing like the number of kids in the classroom or the ages of people in your family. It must be fun to have older brothers and sisters because they can drive and take you places. Your teacher must be busy with all those kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great writing. It is nice to see children who appreciate their parents and teachers. They must be doing a great job because you seem like a great kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds to me like these two ladies have made such an impact on your life. Our mother's will always make some type of an impact, even without us knowing. Your teacher sounds like an amazing woman, just like your mom. I am so very glad that you have two wonderful influences in your life. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete