Friday, March 22, 2013

Daisy


Daisy
“Movies”
            My favorite movies are Toy Story 3 and Arthur  Christmas. Toy Story 3 is fun to see with your family. Arthur's Christmas is about Christmas and it is fun to see.
            Toy Story 3 is fun to see with your family. I like it when Andy gives the toys to the little girl because it was nice of him but the girl did not say thank you. And I like it when Andy’s mom takes the toys to the school of the little kid but kids do not play with them.
            Arthur Christmas is about Christmas and it is fun to see it with your family. But it is about Arthur Christmas but they forgot to give a toy because the elves forgot to put it in the bag. At the last they got the toy and they give it back to the little girl because Arthur gave it back to the little girl.

3 comments:

  1. You are right - both of these are good family movies. I liked that part of Toy Story 3 also. Sometimes it's hard to give something to someone if they don't say thank you, but it's still nice to do. I can tell from the details of the movies you remember that you must be a giving person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to read your movie reviews. I have not seen these movies. But the way you describe the movies makes me want to see them. I hope you will write about more things and share your thoughts again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy

    How long have you liked these movies for? I really like both those movies.Do you have both those movies? I've seen Arthur Christmas in the theaters. I have all of the Toy Stories.

    Nice job,

    Lexi

    ReplyDelete