Saturday, March 16, 2013

Adelle

  -->
Adelle
During to read we do anthology reading and study spelling. At the beginning of walk to read, we do anthology reading. We have spelling test on Wednesday and Fridays.
We do anthology reading at the beginning of walk to read. After we get out are anthology books, the teacher tells us what page to turn to. Mostly when we finish reading our story we have a write to read or another project the book has in it. Since I like anthology reading, I don’t want to stop. Sometimes it is hard to do anthology reading because we don’t have enough books.
On Wednesday and Fridays we have spelling test. Sometimes I forgot to study but I almost always get low percent wrong. When I miss a word I probably haven’t studied. If you get low percent on Wednesday you don’t have to take is on Fridays. Spelling test are fun because you don’t know if you got it right.
My favorite part of walk to read is when you actually get to read because reading is my favorite thing to do. Walk to read is fun because Miss Luria is a great teacher.

3 comments:

  1. You sound like a very smart young lady Adelle. That is great that you don't want to stop reading. Maybe you can be an author someday since you are a very good writer. You're really lucky to have Miss Luria as a teacher too. Make sure you remember to study though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for describing your class so well, Adelle. It sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved to read that you enjoy reading so much! That is something I always enjoyed as a child and have continued to as an adult. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete