Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Finn


Finn
            Today I was very busy, and I had a lot of fun. First I went to my grandma’s house. I started on a project, and I looked at a poster. Then I went to the playdate pdx with my friend Nick. Finally I had a sleep over at my friend Jonah’s house.
            I went to Playdate Pdx with my friend Nick. First we went to the ball room, but people kept changing sides, so we left. Then we went to a place where the floor was painted like stones and lava, and we swung across the lava on ropes.
            Finally I had a sleep over at my friend Jonah’s house. First we played Skylanders and then we went to sleep. When we woke up, we played Legos, and then we played Skylanders again. I had a good time.

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting day! It's priceless to have a good friend to hang with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like a very busy and fun day!My son loves playing with Skylanders also!

    ReplyDelete