Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Alma

White Nose Syndrome is a problem because it kills lots of bats. The first thing I'm going to talk about is making caves for bats. The second thing I'm going to talk about is not wearing gear that has been in other caves. My action plan is to make a poster and hang it up in school.
In this paragraph I'm going to talk about making caves for bats. If we make caves for bats, less bats will get WNS. If we make caves for bats then we can clean the caves in the summer. Plus, if scientists can make the caves in the right condition, then the bats will breed. In the caves there will be small ledges for the bats to hang from.
Next I'm going to talk about not wearing gear or clothes that have been in other caves. Even if you have washed your gear or clothes, you can't wear them in a cave. You also have to change your shoes. The fungus can survive the washing machine and get stuck in your clothes. Since people have been following these rules, WNS has been getting better.
Finally I'm going to talk about my action plan. My action plan is to make a poster and put it up in school so people will be more aware of WNS. Then, if people know about WNS it will help the environment. I feel hope for bats with WNS.

No comments:

Post a Comment