Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Lily

"Air Pollution"
Air pollution is unhealthy for the environment. One thing that causes air pollution is smoking. Smoking have the (skipped) but also it harms your health. You should not smoke because we want to all be healthy. Not only from the air pollution but smoking. Did you know that every second someone dies from smoking?
A problem with air pollution is that it is bad for children's health.  When a child is young they don't get develop the (skipped) to fight unhealthy air. When I was doing research I read that air pollution is caused by many things. In my next paragraph I will tell you more about what causes air pollution.
Air pollution is caused by lots of different things few are (skipped), smoking, tobacco, cars and Motorbikes. It is unhealthy for everyone including you. Little kids can get sick easily from air pollution. Lots of things make and happen just from air pollution.
My action plan is to hang up posters around the neighborhood. Maybe even in tobacco stores. I am planning on doing this between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I will need the time to make and create posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment