Friday, April 4, 2014

Naime


"This Spring"
            On Monday I'm going to California with my brother, my mom and my dad. While we are there we're going to Legoland. Monday is only 4 days away. We ate also there to see my cousins. My cousins are going to Legoland with us. My family and I are flying to California. My mom just bought me a new book and a journal. So on the plane I can write and read. My little cousins name is Lyris. Me and my cousin are so excited to see her. I also have another little cousin there named Jayden also.
            Our plane leaves at 2:45 in the afternoon. So we are going to be there for a while but I don't mind. In Lego land there is going to be so much to look at. My mom is letting me, my brother, Lyris and Jayden buy something. I hope this trip will be fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment