Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jack L

I am an expert on basketball. The position I play is point guard. Our team is "The Cougars." I'm going to talk about basketball. It is played all around the world. It is an Olympic sport. The U.S. has won the gold many times. The teams are made up of the best in the country. Some of them are Kevin Durant and Lebron James.

            Some of the best players ever are Michael Jordan and Larry Bird. Michael Jordan played for the Bulls. Larry Bird played for the Celtics. Michael Jordan created about 5,000 different kinds of dunks. Larry Bird was a forward I'm pretty sure.

            My favorite team is the Trail Blazers. Their three best players are probably Damian Lillard, Lamurcus Aldridge and Robin Lopez. My favorite player is Damian Lillard makes a lot of three pointers.


            Basketball is a fun team sport. It's also one of my favorite games to play and watch. It's easy to play cause there's not much equipment. All you need is a ball and a hoop. It's really easy just dribble, dribble, dribble shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment