Friday, April 4, 2014

Elena


"Spring Break"
            In 4 days my grandma is coming. Since winter break, I have not seen my grandma. I like to play board games with her. Did you know my grandma is coming with us to Mt. Hood? I am so excited for her to come!
            My family my grandma and I are going to Mt. Hood. We are going to stay for a couple of days. My dad (Mario), my brother (Tom) and I will go skiing at Mt. Hood meadows. We are probably going to go on blue pistes. I cannot wait to go skiing again!
            I think we are also going to Seattle; If we do, I would like to see the space needle. We might also walk around the city and see the beautiful view. What does the city look like? I am really curious to it now!



1 comment:

  1. terrific ending at the end you asked a question and why you asked the question keep the readers asking questions

    ReplyDelete