Friday, April 4, 2014

Josh

"Spring Break"
            This Spring break I'm going to Sacramento, CA. To see my Nana. I'm really excited because I also get to see my Nana's new house and her new dog. My Nana said that my room has a TV in it. My brothers excited because he gets to see his stepbrother and step dad.
            When we get there we are going laser tagging. We will probably beat everyone because my brothers step brother and my brother are really good at laser tag. When we laser tag my brother calls himself "Big Poppy." After we beat everyone we'll go eat at "Ihop."
            My sister Addy I can't wait to see our Nana's dog. His name is Roscoe. We have never seen Roscoe but my mother has. Roscoe is a yorkshire terrier.He is 8 years old.Even though he is old, he has a lot of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment