Thursday, April 24, 2014

Mason

"Expert Speech"
            I am an expert on fish. I started when my cousin got fish. Soon we got a fish tank and fish. There are 3 places that certain fish hang out. The top, middle and the bottom. You can also get sea snails, they reproduce fast. So far all my fist like the top.

            There are lot of things to do to set up a tank. First you have to get the tank a thermometer and a heater. You can also get decorations for your tank. Rinse and dry them, then put them in the tank. Put in rocks, then a 1 inch of water. Check for leaks and fill all the way.

            Now the final steps are about getting fish. First get some products that release a bacteria that cleans fish waste. Some names are Bio-fish and Bacto-life. It takes a while to sink in, so pick fish that can stand the cycle. Also, look for fish that can fit in your tank.

            I hope you have learned about fish. I also hope you want to get fish. Thank you for listening.



No comments:

Post a Comment