Thursday, April 24, 2014

Elliana

"All About Playing Soccer"
            I am an expert at soccer. How you play is you kick the ball with your foot. You have to wear a jersey. I run really, really fast. I have the best coach ever. The more I practice the more I can get better.

            How you play is you run fast with the ball. You make control of the ball. The ball has to get the ball in the net to score. If you push someone on the ground it is a foul. I believe in myself and my team.

            My team name was the stars. The team was really fast. Gretta made a lot of goals. My team has good sportsmanship because they help each other. I love soccer so much.

            My coach is Lucy's mom. The coach is really nice. She thought I was really good at soccer. I think she is really a good coach because she doesn't yell and she thinks I am a good sport.

            My mom helped me sometimes. She let me practice. I would get to go to the park to practice. My mom was the one to make me run and pass the ball. My mom is the best mom in the world. Soccer makes me happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment