Thursday, April 24, 2014

Julian

I'm an expert at drawing aliens. I show this by drawing funny aliens. I also love drawing things from a different universe. I like to add a lot of details too!

            I like to draw funny things because I like it too. It makes me feel happy to draw funny things. Sometimes I have a vision in my head of what it will look like. I like to draw funny things because it puts a smile on my face.

            I like to draw things from the universe because I get to draw aliens. I love to draw alien space ships too. I like drawing aliens because I can make them look funny. I like adding detail because it makes it looks cooler. I like detail because it is interesting. I have fun with detail because it is fun.


            I'm so glad I can draw aliens. I can make very cool drawings of aliens. I love drawing aliens so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment