Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Julian

"The Not-So Simple Life"
If I lived in Antarctica, I would make a house from ice. My favorite food is spaghetti, and I can't get spaghetti in Antarctica, so I would need to get it shipped to me. It would not be a simple life.
I would like it because I like penguins. Also, getting food would cost a lot. How would I get money? That would be the hard part. But I would have fun with penguins and fishing. My penguin friends would say, "Welcome to Antarctica." I would love to play in the snot. While I might miss my family and friends in Portland, I will have a great adventure there.
The ice might melt due to global warming. I am very concerned about climate change and the threat it is to the earth. With temperatures getting warmer, the ice will melt and make it so that living on Antarctica would change every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment