Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Julian

Creepy Story
Chapter  1
                One day I rode my scooter in the street.  I turned around and someone was following me.  That person wore a big black cloak, with a skull for a face.  I rode faster and faster, but he was catching up!  When I got inside I was safe.

Chapter 2
                It was night time, my heart went bump, bump, bump.  It began to rain.  Thunder struck  “clack” , the lights went out.  I walked upstairs and went to bed.

Chapter 3
                At 6:00am it was still raining.  Lightning struck “bam”.  I thought I saw him.  My parents were no where to be seen. Then I went outside to see if he was there.  I saw nothing but a big puddle.

Chapter  4
                I went over to the puddle.  I looked in the puddle.  I saw my face, then I saw his face too.  After that everything went black! When I woke up, I was in bed!

Chapter 5
                Then I went down stairs and there he was then he ripped off his head and then he vanished.  I was shivering so much I was shaking.

Chapter 6
                I went outside and he was my dad.  I saw my dad holding the mask and wearing the cloak.  I was mad my dad scared me so much.  Then my dad said “Julian, it’s so close to Halloween”.  That’s why he scared me!

Chapter 7
                The next day it was Halloween.  My dad was the scary guy.  I was a ninja it was weird.  My mom was a zombie mom!  My brother was a banana.  I got so much candy.

Chapter 8
                I got 11 pounds of candy.  My brother got 10 pounds of candy.  My mom got 5 pounds of candy.  My dad got 7 pounds of candy.  Altogether, we had 33 pounds of candy and many scared neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment