Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Finneas

If I lived in Antarctica, I would have a hard life. It would be as cold as a freezer even on the warm days. When I wanted a drink, I would have to melt the snow and ice for water. Also the basics like food would have to be shipped to me because it would be too cold to grow garden. Because it's so isolated, I wouldn't be able to just go to the store.
Since conservation is important in Antarctica, I would have to save my trash and water. To conserve water I would only be able to take two minute showers. For energy I would have to use wind or a generator. The conservation used in Antarctica should be used all over the world.
I think it would be neat to see the animals. Out of all the animals I would see my favorite would be a penguin. Penguins have smooth black and white feathers, allowing them to glide through the water. Although many parts are hard, life in Antarctica would be cool as a blizzard.

No comments:

Post a Comment