Friday, March 30, 2012

Keziah

    Stevie the monkey was really happy. His parents were going to go get bananas and banana splits. His babysitter Alexzandra the gorilla was coming. Though Stevie has a little problem, his problem is when he’s so excited he can’t control his habit of smashing objects.
    “Alexzandra,” Stevie said.
    “Yes Stevie,” Alexzandra replied.
    “Why are you warming up the car?” Stevie asked.
    “We are going to Oaks in animal, JJ the dragon or chucky the monkey, which place do you want to go?” Alexzandra asked.
    Stevie started to get excited and smash went the car.
    “Well we can’t go to move rides now,” Besides its 9:15 it’s bed time!” Alexzandra said.
    When Stevie went to his blue and red polka dotted room, he got in his bed.
    “Alexzandra pretty please don’t send me to bed I’m not sleepy!” Stevie said while rubbing his eyes.
    “Yes you are and besides if you do I’ll take you to some special places tomorrow.” Alexzandra said.
   

    That’s when it slipped out and smash went his pillow.
    “Why don’t you count sheep? Goodnight.”Alexzandra said.
    “Good night,” Stevie replied.
    “Hello! Oh he is asleep, but where’s his pillow?” his parents said.
    “Oh I smashed it on accident, I’m sorry” Stevie said. “Did you smash the baby sitter?” mom asked.
    “No I’m right here, Alex said.
“See you later; oh I need my 25.99 first.” Alex said while leaving.
The End

1 comment:

  1. Keziah, very good story. You seem to have the concept that if someone is speaking, you put what they say in quotations. It looks like at the end of the story, you get tired, such as good night is one word at times and two at another.

    I love your adjectives - very descriptive such as a "blue and red polka dotted room."

    I was a bit confused in the first paragraph. I understand they were going to get bananas to make a banana split, but I didn't understand the dragon, monkey part. Were these his friends - I couldn't understand what you were saying.

    Keep it up! You are going to be an awesome writer!!!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete