Saturday, March 31, 2012

Kendyl

    When it was morning Roxi woke up. Mom and dad were going to catch some meat. So her favorite babysitter was going to watch her.
    “Who is it?” Roxi Said.
    “It is Looloo.” Looloo said.
    “Awesome!” Roxi said.
    When Looloo came Mom and dad left. The problem with Roxi, if she gets a toy and if it moves she will chase it. She will destroy it too.  Looloo and Roxi went to the park. When she went with her babysitter, the baby sitter brought a zoo pet. Roxi chased the zoo pet and destroyed it. Looloo looked at Roxi.
    “You made a mess,” Looloo said while nodding her hard.
     I’m really sorry, I promise that if you will get me a zoo pet that swims I will not destroy it.” Roxi said while she was looking at the zoo pet.
    “May I have a shower pretty please?” Roxi asked.
    Looloo walked up and started the shower.  Roxi got in the shower and started playing with a zoo pet. She destroyed the zoo pet.
    “No more shower time for you.” Looloo said.
    “Sorry.” Roxi said.
    “It is night time for you.” Looloo said.
    “But I don’t think it is. No, I don’t want to go to go bed!  I’m not tired.” Roxi said as her eyes were shutting.
   

    Roxi had bad dream about zoo pets. There was a giant one. She destroyed the pillow. Roxi dreamed of chasing a giant panda zoo pet. She destroyed the sheets. Roxi was now dreaming of a really big zoo pet. She destroyed the bed. Just then Roxi’s parent walked in.
    “Roxi what happened to your pillow?” her mom asked.
    “Roxi what happened to your sheets?” her dad asked.
    “Roxi what happened to your bed?” mom asked.
    “Roxi you didn’t destroy the babysitter did you?” Mom and dad both asked.
    “No here I am, Roxi have been a very destructive girl but she was good!” Looloo said.

1 comment:

  1. Kendyl,
    This is a very silly story, I love the steady flow and great images you show in your story. You really know how to use punctuation.

    ReplyDelete