Friday, February 15, 2013

Marquis


“Mr. Luther King Jr.”
            I have two dreams for the world. Homeless people need food. I want to give homeless people my shoes. I want to build houses for homeless people. In twenty years I want to be a basketball player.
            Homeless people need food. Food we don’t eat, I will give them. Homeless people need clothes. I can sell old stuff and get money to buy them a lot of clothes.
            My second dream is to be a player in the NBA basketball. I want to play as small forward and power forward position. I want to play for the Thunders’. I have to work hard every day for this to happen.

3 comments:

  1. Those are good dreams. And I'm glad that in addition to dreams about helping people, you also have a dream that is about your skills and abilities--wanting to be a basketball player. As we grow our dreams often change, but I hope that you will keep the dream of helping people and that you will also use your special skills to be all that you can be. -- Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such wonderful dreams. You are correct, you must work hard every day for your dreams to happen, whatever they may be. It is awesome that one of your dreams involves helping others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marquis you did great on your story i love it

    ReplyDelete