Friday, February 15, 2013

Lexi



“Dr. King”

Imagine a world having most people homeless. I have a dreams for the world, I have a dream that people will give food to the homeless. My second dream is that people will build houses and homes for everyone.

I have a dream that people will give food to the homeless. Some people give cans  and even clothes to a shelter. Some kids even donate old clothes and shoes that don’t fit. Some people go all over the town to give to the homeless.

My second dream is that people will build houses and homes for everyone. Not everyone has a home. Some people sleep on the street. I wish that everyone has a home to sleep in. Not everyone is homeless, but everyone should have a home. I hope this will come true.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lexi,
    I share the dreams you describe in your writing of "I have a dream for the world". You write very clearly. Well done.
    Mom-Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms.Catherine
      So sorry I couldn't get back to you. Also thanks for writing to me.Have a nice and good summer.

      Lexi

      Delete