Friday, February 15, 2013

Eleanor


            Imagine a world where animals lived peacefully. I have two dreams for the world, my first dream is that people are nice to animals. My second dream is that there is world peace.
            My first dream is that people are nice to animals. Each time we cut down a tree we should plant another one. The world needs animals so we shouldn’t  hurt them. We shouldn’t eat or capture animals.
            My second dream is that there is world peace. If there is world peace, people will not die in wars. Fighting is not good so we shouldn’t do it. We shouldn’t waste our resources on weapons.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Eleanor,
    Two of my children agree with you about not eating animals. They are vegetarians. I have not yet decided to be a vegetarian, but I agree that we should treat animals better.
    World peace is a very important dream. You have given some good reasons not to fight. It can be hard to understand the reasons why people fight. I hope that you will grow up to be someone who helps people to make peace.

    --Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete