Friday, February 15, 2013

Ella


            I have two dreams for the world. Everyone will stop getting bullied. My second dream is that children and animals will not get abused or get hurt anymore.
            I have a dream that everyone will stop getting bullied. People all around the world are getting bullied. But why people think that other people are stupid, stinky, gross and dumb. So tell a parent or a guardian and if that doesn’t work then tell the bullies that you don’t like the way they are treating you.
            I have a dream where children and animals will stop getting abused and hurt. Kids and animals are being abused and hurt all the time. Some kids are miserable and animals too. People try to help every day. I can be one of these people, and you can too.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ella--
    I agree with you. Bullying should stop, and everyone should work together to make it stop. I also hate it that children and animals are not protected, and are treated badly. I hope that you will be able to help more and more as you get older.

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete