Monday, February 4, 2013

Cory


Cory
“Moving Party”
            Once there was a family that was moving. They had one day to move their stuff  away.
Dad: Hurry up we are in a rush. Get the couch.
Boy: I’m on it dad. The couch is too heavy I need help to carry it.
Dad: I’ll help you son.
Boy: Ok dad, thanks.
Dad: You are welcome son.
Girl I need to get my turtle dad.
Dad: Ok but hurry were in a rush.
            Finally, they were at their new house sitting by the fire place. Staying warm and resting from those long day of warm because they moved to a different house. But sooner or later they’ll have another “Moving Away Party”. The children are throwing the party and their kids are waiting outside.
“The End”


1 comment:

  1. Dear Cory--

    Moving to a new place to live is a lot of work, isn't it? It's exciting, but it's hard too. I liked the way the people in your story were working together to get everything done. And I liked the fact that the turtle got to come along.

    --Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete