Friday, February 15, 2013

Elena


“Dreams”
            Imagine a world where people could go to school for free. I have two dreams for the world. My first dream is that everybody can go to school. My second dream is that everyone has enough money for their family.
            I have a dream that everyone can go to school for free. Everybody should learn how to read and write to have a job. If school was not free al lot of people would be poor. If the school was free a lot of people would become richer.
            I have a dream that everybody has enough money for their family. If people did not have enough money, they would not have a home and die. If people had a home and enough money they would have food and a home. I think that everybody should have enough money so they would not have any problems.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Elena--
    In this country, school is free for children, but sometimes the schools are not as good as they should be. My dream is that all the free schools would be good ones. In some other countries, not everyone can go to school for free. I dream that in every country people could learn what they need to learn.
    I also would like everyone to have the jobs that they need to be able to feed their families and give them good homes. That would make the whole world a better place. I hope that part of what you do as you grow up will be helping those dreams to come true for more people.
    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete