Monday, October 20, 2014

Wren

 I designed a 2-cent coin. It looks pretty because it  has a heart on it. It represents peace, hope, nature, and love. I did it because I love nature and peace.
        
         There were a few steps involved to design the coin. First I did a rough draft. Then I drew on a piece of cardboard. Finally I put glue on top of my cardboard and let it dry then I put tin foil on it and rubbed it. 


         I wish that it were areal coin. The most interesting part of this project was just having an opportunity to do it.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for describing your coin. How did you decide to make a 2-cent coin? Is the heart the color of tin foil or another color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wren,

    Point: I like that you included nature into your coin design and discussed it in your first paragraph.

    Question: What made you decide to create a 2 cent coin?

    Tanya

    Question:

    ReplyDelete