Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sophia

I was living in our grandmother’s house and all summer we have been looking for a house for ourselves. We did find one. It needs a lot of work! When we first went to look at it… Well, it looked terrible! There were weird shelves with weird things on them. There were two scraggly chairs and a dirty fridge with weird magnets. (One of the magnets made sound. It said, “no smoking…fewee!”)

We knew that the people who lived there smoked, so it was weird. There was also a disgusting bathroom, and boy did it smell! But, everybody has a different style.

Oh! There was an upstairs, but it was pretty gross. There were so many more weird things and old pictures. There was a very big, very furry carpet, popcorn ceilings with asbestos! My mom wanted me to see what would be my room. I peeked in but I had seen and smelled enough. I screamed, “EEEK!”


I plugged my nose and ran down the stairs, then outside! Now you should realize this was a long time ago. Thankfully!

3 comments:

  1. Sophia:

    This house does not sound like a lot of fun to be in. Stinky houses are even worse than ugly houses because it might mean there is bacteria in there. Yikes!

    Don't you think you would just try to get a house that doesn't need that much fixing if you get your own?

    --AP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is quite descriptive. I felt like I was there with you. Lucky for me, I didn't have to smell those stinky smells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know how that feels,but the story was fantastic

    ReplyDelete