Friday, October 17, 2014

Bibi

Once there was a water bottle that talked.  He loved to squirt people with water randomly.  Nobody knew he talked, he would always randomly say “yo, yo  yo” every day to strangers.  But they thought it was their imagination. 

Once there was a guy walking down the street.  He accidently stepped on the water bottle.   The water bottle screamed, “Ahhhh!”   The guy stopped.  He picked up the water bottle and he said, “Did you talk, I think just talked.  If you don’t admit that you just talked, I am going to crush you.”  So the water bottle talked and it said “okay, okay I’ll talk.  I am a talking water bottle and nobody knows that.  Don’t tell anyone. “

 The guy said in a soft voice “Okay.” 

The water bottle said, “Do you actually promise me?” 

The guy said yes I do.  But then the guy went to his best friend and said “Hey, I found a water bottle that talks today and I am not kidding.” 


The friend said “ I don’t believe you.”

2 comments:

  1. Bibi.......what an imagination you have.....Nana love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bibi:

    I think the guy who broke the promise to not tell on the water bottle deserved it that his friend did not believe him. Some people call that karma.

    Would you have kept your promise if you were him?

    --AP

    ReplyDelete