Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bibi

Robert was a 16 year old that just got his license. He was driving next to the river in his new jeep to get a good view of the baby salmon that just hatched. He never knew they would be out this early! (Just telling you Robert loves salmon, not how they taste, and not their red color, he just love salmon for their unique name.)

Robert said “Oh salmon, you remind me of fall because of your color.” Robert loved salmon, he actually wanted to marry them. Robert looked back on the road, he saw something, it looked deer going away like they always do or ’s the other way, proceed. The deer or something else were getting closer to Robert, he really wanted to look.

Robert said in his head, “Don’t look don’t look Robert.” (but he looked.)

Robert said , “Ahhhhhhhhh!!!” Do you want to know why he said ahhh ( I’m guessing yes.) He said ahhh because he starting to slide down, down, down into the river (the Columbia or Willamette river I don’t either one, but I’m going with Columbia) Robert’s front wheels were going down the river a little slower but not that slow. Robert got his phone while he had the time and pressed the numbers 911 as fast as he could because his phone was at 4 % battery.

A man with a deep voice came to the phone and said, “May I help you sir?

Robert said , “Yes officer I’m stuck in the---.” That is when his phone died.

Robert said, “Can this day get any worse?” The day did get worse, his car was half way into the water but then it got better. A ranger truck was driving along and Robert must’ve seen it because he was yelling “HELP, HELP somebody HELP!!” HE screamed. The ranger saw Robert and he stopped his car as fast as he could.

He came out and got a rope from the trunk of the car.
He said, “Hold on fella I’ll get you out of there, How old are you sir.?”

Robert said, “16 ranger sir.”


The ranger said, “Oh, you don’t have to call me that call me Fred.”

Robert said, “Okay Fred.” The ranger, or Fred found a rope in the trunk and tossed it to Robert. Robert said, “Thank you Fred I didn’t think you could save me.”

The ranger said, “ Tie the rope onto the front of the Jeep young sir.”

Robert said, “Okay.” As soon as Robert was done with that the ranger tied the end of the rope to his truck and got in and turned the engine on. He put his foot on the gas pedal and  started going. As soon as the wheels were on the gravel the ranger said hop out. Robert was on the ground again he started climbing up the gravel and as soon as you could say “Robert was saved”,  he was up.

The ranger said, “Do you have a place to go sir, I mean Robert?”

Fred said, “Yes ranger sir, a camping site. The campsite is called The Camp Site.”

The ranger said, “I’m going to that campsite Robert I’m meeting a guys named Robert Bob.”

Robert said, “That’s me!”


The ranger said, “Well, we can carpool then.” Robert and the ranger drove off in the sunlight while laughing about each other’s jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment