Friday, November 7, 2014

Calub

My Eighth Birthday Party

I believe it was June 1st, 2013, my eighth birthday party.  I went to Oaks Amusement Park. 

My mom and I went on a ride called “Disco”.  I scared my mom.  Well, she scared herself by going on the ride with me.  But, let’s keep reading.

The ride was super fun for me.  My mom was glad.  It was a little scary for me.  I almost threw up…but the ride was fun and that is what matters. 

After the “Disco”, I went to the ferris wheel. 

My mom said, “I am definitely not going on that.”

So I decided to go on it by myself.  Before I got on the ferris wheel, I saw my friend standing in line to go on the ride. 

My friend asked, “Do you want to go on the ride with me?”

I said, “Okay.” 

Then I asked my mom if it was okay.  She said yes.   My friend and I rode on the ferris wheel together.   The cage that my friend and I were seated in spun at the same time the ferris wheel was spinning high in the air.   I felt a little scared, thinking that my friend and I were going to fall.  But I was also super excited.  I was smiling and being brave by not holding on to the bar.

Next, my friend and I went to a different ride together.  Then he went back to his family.  I went back with my mom and started heading for the car. 


It was a great eighth birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your story. It does indeed sound like a great birthday. Both rides seem exciting. Did you prefer Disco or the ferris wheel? Did you prefer riding with your mom or your friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had A great time at your party - Kaimen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! You are an excellent story teller, the only thing I would recommend is to work on stringing your sentences together, they are a little short. For example, instead of "I asked my mom if it was okay. She said yes" try "I asked my mom if it was okay, and she said yes". Great job, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your birthday was really fun.from Ian

    ReplyDelete