Monday, March 17, 2014

Alma

A ball comes toward me, whoosh, I kick it towards the goal, score. My name is Alma and I am an expert on soccer. I started playing soccer when I was 6 years old. Now I am the best goalie on my team.

You will need some gear to play soccer. One piece of gear you will need is shin-guards.  Another piece of gear you will need is ankle-guards. The third important piece is cleats. The fourth one is a ball.

Another thing you will need to know is the rules. One rule is if the ball goes out, then the other team gets to throw it in. Another rule is if the ball goes past the goal line it’s a goal. The third main one is if you foul someone, the other team gets to kick the ball from where you fouled them. The fourth main one is when there is a goal kick only the goalie can save it.

There are lots of different positions in soccer. One position in soccer is forward. Another position in soccer is mid-field. The third one is defense. Then the last one is goalie. My two favorite positions are forward and goalie.


I really enjoy playing soccer. I play for NEU 4-9. I was not that good when I started but now I am great. One of my favorite things about soccer is that you can be competitive. Now soccer is my favorite sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment