Friday, June 13, 2014

Thank you for a wonderful year

Dear Families,

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for a wonderful school year. It has been an honor to get to work with your children and see them grow this year in confidence and skills. I will miss all of them and you dearly.

Thank you so much for your generous gifts. I can't wait to make some more terrariums and go shopping at Powell's Books. Also, the coffee will be much appreciated and used this coming school year. The sweater fits me perfectly! Thank you so much.

The students had a good time today saying good bye and writing in their blog books. I hope you enjoy seeing their writing. We also reminisced about different things we did this year. Here is a list of things your children thought of:




Have a wonderful and safe summer! 

Sacha Luria

No comments:

Post a Comment