Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lucia

Lucia
    “What did you say?”
    “I said I don’t have your key!”
    “But you were the only one in the school when I had just woken up from my afternoon sleep!”
    “Yeah”
    “Then”
    “I mean Yeah but I don’t have your key.”
    “Well then who has my key?”
    “The only thing I know is that I don’t have your key.”
    “Help you do what?”
    “You know.”
    “Help me find the person who took my key.”
    “Fine I’ll help you.”
   

    So both of the boys set out to find the missing key.
    “Hey wait up.”
    “Who me?” asked the boy wearing a red hat.
    “Yes you.”
    “Why?”
    “Because why.”
    “Because I think you have my key.”
    “Why would you think that?”
    “Well when we were back in the school I lost my key, and you were the only one who was around me when I had just woken up from my afternoon sleep.”
    “Oh so that’s why you think it was me?”
    “Yeah so hand over my key before I call the teacher.”
    “I don’t have your key.”

No comments:

Post a Comment