Friday, June 1, 2012

Elizabeth


      By Elizabeth

My name is Elizabeth and I want a dog. My mommy says we can’t afford it. I will convince my mommy so I can money. The dog could also play with me and my brother outside. I want to have a little playful dog. He will comfort me win I fill sad. It will help my family when danger is a-foot.   Let me explain my first reason to have a dog.                                                

      My playful dog would bring me comfort when I feel sad. He will be like a friend and always stay with me. It will be nice to me and not scratch me. My dog will care win he sees me crying and he will sit next to me. He will also lat me carry him. Let me explain my second reason to have a dog.    
                    

  He will help win danger is a-foot and sear bad people away. My dog will bark when bad people are near to hurt us. It will protect me and my family so no bad people do not hurt me or my family. My dog will bite bad people      on the but so thaw get out my house. Let me explain my Last and best reason to have a dog.                           `  

       It would play with me and keep me from being bored. He will cache a ball win I throw it same war. My dog will cache a Frisbee in the sky and do some tricks in the air. It will not run away form me or it will go to timeout. My dog will not run in the house and no plying with its food.                I will say “Mommy I really want to have a little playful dog. He will comfort me win I fill sad, it will help when danger is a-foot and my dog will play with me.” When my mommy says no I will say “Please please please can I have a little dog please!” And she might say yes.                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. I just read your letter about wanting a dog. I am wondering what kind of a dog you want, big or small, long fur or short, what color??
    I hope in the future your wish will come true. You are right, a dog can be a great pal both when you are happy and when you are sad.
    Mom-Catherine

    ReplyDelete